R6: Absolute Review

Create short link

bypass

I've only used Absolute for a few days, and even then it has been extremely brief. But in that short time, I have gotten my first impressions of the product and could not be happier with what I've used.

Pros:

• Packed full of features. (Other providers really don't have a leg to stand on here.)
  • Easy to learn. (It really only takes about 30 seconds to figure everything out.)
  • Universal. (A big one no one talks about is the fact that it can work for any game, NOT JUST SIEGE.)

Cons:

• Lower-end PCs might notice a performance impact. (As someone with a "mid" PC at best, I noticed slight degradation in framerate.)
  • Noticeably built for "Windowed Fullscreen" players. (It's an external, this is to be expected, just a notable mention to my fullscreen homies.)

The customer support for Aptitude's products is on-point; usually taking no longer than 45 seconds to 1 minute to get a response for literally anything I've asked.
I could see myself being a longtime user of this product and definitely recommend it to any on-the-fence buyers. You will not regret your purchase.

Absolute 5/5 stars from me.

Edited by bypass
Colors & Formatting

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.